STEP 1: COMPLETE FINANCIAL AID
- Submit the
- Sign award letter upon receipt
STEP 2: SUBMIT DEPOSIT
- Submit (Tuition Deposit = $50 | Residency Deposit = $150)
- Resident students must pay both the tuition deposit and the residency deposit for a total of $200.
STEP 3: DECLARATION OF MAJOR
- Please submit the declaration of major form if you know what major you would like to pursue. If you are still unsure of your major, you do not need to submit this form, but you should let the Admissions Office know that you are undecided so you can be placed in general education courses.
STEP 4: BIBLE THEOLOGY TEST
- All students take this test at the beginning of their time at Trinity and again upon graduation to help the college see how well we are training and equipping students in Bible and theology. This is a 40-question test. It will take approximately 10-25 minutes. Please do not use any resources to answer the questions. Doing well or poorly on this test will not affect your acceptance status to the college.
STEP 5: COMPLETE NEW STUDENT FORMS
STEP 6: SIGN COURSE SCHEDULE AND PURCHASE BOOKS
- Upon receiving your course schedule, please accept or request to modify your schedule.
- After accepting your course schedule, please purchase the corresponding books. Find the booklist here
STEP 7: SEND FINAL TRANSCRIPTS AND SCORES
- Once you have completed high school/college courses, please send final, official transcripts to TCF. Please send any updated official ACT/SAT scores. If you received a 3 or better on an AP test, please send the official score(s).
STEP 8: PAYMENT
- If you have a remaining balance, please be prepared to pay your remaining balance by New Student Orientation or you may register to be on the payment plan.